Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Alonism

I like drinking coffee alone and reading alone. I like riding the bus alone and walking home alone. It gives me time to think and set my mind free. I like eating alone and listening to music alone. But when I see a mother with her child, a girl with her lover, or a friend laughing with their best friend, I realize that even though I like being alone, I don’t fancy being lonely. The sky is beautiful, but the people are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away.

"The Thief Of Time" - John Boyne


11 comments:

  1. saya tidak tau artinya tapi pengen komen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saya tidak tahu mesti jawab apa, tapi pengen (gak juga sih) bales :)

      Delete
  2. yah
    hahaha

    alone itu identik dengan single deh
    makanya doublean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doublean? gak ah, segalanya mesti double...termasuk pengeluaran...#eh

      Delete
  3. Very emotional feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means you are happy and really love living your life, don't you know sometimes a girl with her lover just living a fake life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I actually forgot about the fact that you are in a fake life when I wrote it.

      Delete
  5. yo tampalate nya anyar iye teh ?? follow back donk mas blog si aku hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hnteu sih de, nu dulu templatena mah. cuman rada saeutik dipercantik...hehe

      perasaan gs folback da.

      Delete
  6. About loneliness..
    such as Lyric or poem?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Uyo Yahya menerima segala macam komentar yang memenuhi kriteria "Bebas tapi Sopan". Mangga, silahkan...

Featured post

Retorika: Seni Merubah Pikiran Manusia

Di akhir perkuliahan semester 3 awal Maret ini saya mempelajari tentang Introduction to Litetrature. Untuk nilai dan tugas, setiap individ...