Thursday, 23 March 2017

In a world like this...


Whoa it has been such a really long hiatus. Probably I had visited the dashboard of this blog but ended up doing nothing. I guess the fact that writing is not just about imagination but also logical thinking has been attacking me badly.




With what happened recently and also still happening now in our beloved country, I am feeling pessimist like almost about everything. All those political agenda is just nothing to me. I am more into a harmony. A balance life where people from every races can go hand in hand. Where religion is something that is crucial enough not to be objectified.

Thinking about this makes me really want to turn back the time. I was so young. I was so pure. Optimistic and believed in everything. Now I am so vulnerable with news and information surrounded our daily. Watching television had me puke, scrolling through social media got me wondering how was life before, and talking to people also not my thing because having the right person in a deep conversation is not something I can have every day.

A senior comedian stated in a talk show, "What recently happening in Indonesia is that we all are repeating a history. We were living in individualistic life before colonization. Then Western came and exploited every thing until we had idea of independence after realizing that if we go together to kick them off, we can really do it. We've been living together in peace but not that peaceful because to make 250 million people unit is not easy. So yeah we are repeating history."...

Well, that's all I can say after this long vacuum of power phase of my blog. I wish everything much better ahead. Aamiin.


5 comments:

  1. may be you need a something for writing in blog,,,
    because my english spech is bad,,

    so iam can not say what - what else (terakhir pakai google translate) gitu amat translatenya... :V can not say what - what ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pinter inggris geuningan orang Pangandaran teh geuningan mah nyak?

      saya mah pokoknya mah IN A WORLD LIKE THIS...deh lah

      Delete
    2. Kang Ahmad, saya lagi bingung. Baiknya saya pake bahasa indonesia apa inggris ya? Niatnya supaya ilmu saya berguna aja sih.

      Mang Lembu, dih tos hilapnya ka abi. Sanes Pangandaran. Orang Tasik abi mah.

      Delete
  2. Amiinn

    OMG your words are so on point.
    that poems (are that 2 pics poem?) are beautiful. very beautiful.
    Awesome post.
    I envy youuu

    well, lately I'm not into television anymore. I'm more into youtube. and addicted. It make me lazy to write anything on my blog even after I logged in. lol.

    And yes, I avoid politics. I'm not into politics.
    Not because I hate politics, but it's just because politics in indonesia (and jakarta, currently) often ruining my day. destroying my mood. crushing my happiness.

    and then I decide not to read or watch about it.
    not even think about it.
    at least when it has nothing to do with me personally.

    Ah, I need to watch some vlogs now.
    have a good day akang ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aul... been long time ya.

      Thanks for the compliment.

      Oh, please but we are missing your posts also. You need to tell us more about your S2 program in Jakarta.

      You know what, I am also avoiding politics but it has bugged me many times. I see people hate each other and I don't like this. That is why I am on a neutral side.

      Well, go watch vlogs. Do what makes you happy!

      good day, mate.

      Delete

Blog Uyo Yahya menerima segala macam komentar yang memenuhi kriteria "Bebas tapi Sopan". Mangga, silahkan...

Featured post

Retorika: Seni Merubah Pikiran Manusia

Di akhir perkuliahan semester 3 awal Maret ini saya mempelajari tentang Introduction to Litetrature. Untuk nilai dan tugas, setiap individ...